Bellefonte Key Club members honored during District Convention in Pittsburgh
Four members of Key Club at Bellefonte Area High School walked away with awards and other honors during the district convention earlier in the spring in Pittsburgh. Key Club is an international leadership and service club for high school students.
Adviser and high school English teacher Jennifer Walter said members the club as a whole and individual members earned first- and second-place trophies and awards, along with other accolades.
• First-place trophy for Non-Traditional Scrapbooking;
• Highest total service hours at Bellefonte Area High School with student Bria Pacella. She recorded 38.5 hours in seven months;
• William S. Brandamore Kiwanis Family Award for collaboration with local Kiwanis organizations on projects, fundraises and other activities;
• Second place for total service hour in the Bronze Club category; and
• Karalee Tedrow was sworn into the state District Executive Board as the Zone 4 Lieutenant Governor.